Monday 28 May 2012

Wedding Bells!

I was invited to my Boyfriend's Sisters wedding in Tuscany, Italy (how exciting!) and spent months trying to find what to wear and anticipating the big day, I think I may have been more excited than the bride! I have never been to a wedding before and attending my first one in Italy really has set the bar!

The whole day was beautiful and I have decided I am going to divert from my original carear path and become a full time wedding crasher!

I had several dresses to choose from but kept thinking about a dress I saw in Topshop last summer that would have been perfect, I tried looking on ebay and shopping round for something similar months before the day but to no avail! Luckily, 10 days before the wedding I spotted it on ebay in my size and won the bid, woohoo!



I love the colours and the light floaty material, perfect for such a warm climate. I wore it with a black beaded clutch from New Look and my Sam Edelman heels.

Below are a few more pictures of the wedding, how beautiful does the bride look?! Her dress was a Jenny Packham and she looked amazing! The food was top notch and the drinks were flowing perfectly but I somehow managed to keep my cool and not go crazy, it was a family event after all! Don't think my trademark rap battle would have gone down quite as well in this setting!









4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a gorgeous time! Italy, wow what a lovely place to get married! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress looks amazing!!!!!
    The bride looks great too, everything looks so beautiful. Great pics. I hope you had a good time in Italy


    Thanks for following, And good luck in my giveaway. I'm following back :)
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress looks lovely! Definitely worthy of a summery look post I think :) Thanks for following my blog - got one back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your blog is so pretty, I love the design.
    Just been having a good reaf through all of your posts and I love it.
    The wedding looks so beautiful! And I loved your dress.
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete