Saturday 12 May 2012

Festival Fever

Festival season is officially upon us... woohoo! However, this is the first year I won't be attending one! Last year I went to V fest, the year before I went to Rock Werchter in Belgium and before  that was Leeds Fest 3 years on the trot! But that doesn't stop me getting excited as we all know the best part of the festivals is spying on what other people are wearing and pre-planning your outfits!

I've created my festival look from ASOS Fashion Finder. Firstly I'm loving the hat, I think it will be the must have of the summer season. Secondly, the tassle tee is amazing, very rock chick and will look great with skinnies or like below for maximum impact with a bright maxi! To see a full list of the products click here: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/womens-outfits/festival-fun-209204


I love the fashion finder, a great way to expand the range of services that ASOS offers, from a marketing perspective they really have thought outside the box! If you have a ASOS account sign up and get creating various looks, what's more ASOS regularly runs competitions so a great way to pass the time!

I'd love to see your outfits so feel free to comment with a link to your page!

No comments:

Post a Comment