Tuesday 29 May 2012

Club TropARKana!

Ark is one of my favourite stores at the minute, whenever I go in there I find quirky and cute pieces that become wardrobe staples! They stock most of my fave brands such as Motel and Glamorous but also their equally fantastic range Hearts and Bows!

I went in the other week and purchased the hearts and bows skirt in purple and a Influence bralete. I love the skirt because it's a beautiful colour and goes with almost anything, recently I've been wearing it with graphic tees and overstated jewellery.

The bralete was only £6.50 so a bargain, and is perfect for this tropical weather we are having!! I bought the outfit for my holiday in June but I'm happy I've been able to wear it in England!

This season the Tropicana theme has been my favourite trend, nothing says summer like bright colours and bold patterns!

I was mega excited when Ark announced on their Facebook that they were running a competition to win £200 to spend in store, all you need to do is upload your outfit to their Facebook pages (competitions ends 1st of June so get your entires in over the next few days!!)

Following on from the theme of the outfit I kitted my back garden out to resemble a club Tropicana resort - beach ball and everything! And after a few hours playing arts and crafts in the sun my very own photoshoot set was ready!

My boyfriend was not very happy that I dragged him out of the sun to play "photoshoot" but he took some greats pics!

Below is the picture I submitted - what do you think?

Xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love Ark clothing too, it's cute but still affordable!

    Now following you, hope you can visit my blog too, would love to know what you think :)

    Sophie-Mayanne xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete