Saturday 28 April 2012

New Look Sale Shopping Haul!


After spending a month interning in New Look I’ve developed a fascination where I want everything from the shop!! Luckily for me they have just launched their sale – Hurrah! I’m never great with high street sales, I always catch them at the end and buy something just for the sake of it and then it just goes to the back of my wardrobe! I also never normally buy sales online because I hate paying the postage, but New Look now offer click and collect so I can have the clothes shipped to my nearest store for free!

Have a look at the goodies I bought:


The jeans were an absolute bargain, I only currently have one pair of jeans that I regularly wear so this was a good excuse to stock up!  I’d probably wear them with a plain tee and my boots.
The graphic vest I love! I’m gonna wear that with my high waisted denim shorts, I just love the whole aztecy feel about it, and I think it would look great tied at the front and worn with a maxi skirt!
The knickers were only £3 and they are Kelly Brook ones so had to throw them in the bag! Love her whole collection with New Look, might treat myself to a Kelly Brook Swimming cossie as they are gorge!
And finally the blazer, I’ve had my eye on a few blazers recently but just didn’t want to pay over £50 for one as I am strapped for cash at the min so this one was right up my street budget wise. I love the colour and style of it so will no doubt be wearing it with everything this summer!!

Have you treated yourself to anything nice from the sale?
xx

1 comment:

  1. Kelly brook line is so beautiful and sexy... I think I need to stock up on the swimsuits... For life!!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete