They want bloggers and facebookers to create their prefect outfit using their website, those of you who haven't come across zalando.co.uk shoud really check them out! They sell a variety of clothes in all this seasons styles boosting a whole host of brand names!
The winning outfit wins a new wardrobe worth of clothes to the value of £3600 and there are several runner up prizes, so a very generous competition indeed!
The competition ends tomorrow so I've no had long to think of an outfit and doesn't help that there is so much choice to choose from!
I took my inspiration from trends I've seen over glpssy mags these past few weeks and from images of the recent fashion weeks, below is a mood board of ideas:
I decided to opt for an outfit that could be worn day or night and one that linked all the key trends for the following months.
My dream outfit from www.zalando.co.uk is:
This outfit is very archaic and Victorian English inspired, a theme that has been cropping up all over… from billboards to catwalks. I have a feeling the Royal Wedding this year sparked the trend to be honest- a mad flurry of blouses and pencil skirts! Our future Queen is constantly seen sporting a nice stylish midi and blouse- and rightly so because the combination is a timeless classic!
- The SkirtD N ASkirt £330Bye bye to the mini’s and bum skimmers, pencil skirts and midi’s are so this season… and by judging London Fashion Week they are so next season as well. My dream outfit just had to include the fashion must have of the year, however with a punky twist. The leather really does give it that edge, and again the material itself is making a sweet come back into our wardrobes.
- The BlouseVero ModaCARELLA - Blouse £24I’m loving blouses and smart shirts this season, sophisticated chic never felt so good! This shirt transforms the leather skirt from punky to vintage classic. Shirts are commonly associated with masculinity however by teaming it up with the other items of clothing it really does give it that feminine touch.
- The BlazerDesigners Remix CollectionRAVENTUX - Blazer – £220The beauty with blazers is you can wear them day, night, formal, informal… endless. It’s perhaps the one garment that can instantly transform a chilled effortless outfit into something smart! This blazer is great as it is a grey tweed effect with black silk linking so the whole style of the blazer screams Old English- think Oliver Twist! I think combined with the leather pencil skirt and statement blouse this outfit screams volumes and oozes class.
- The ShoesESPRIT CollectionCHRIS - High Heels – £104.95Wow. I’m loving these boots…Firstly the colour is perfect for this outfit and really adds a certain sex appeal, but also the ankle boot style is made for autumn/winter season and kicking about those fallen leaves!
- The BagAbroHandbag – black £90Every girl needs a little black clutch. I think this bag compliments the outfit well as it isn’t over fussy and is keeping in line with the simplistic elegant style of the outfit… plus you really can never go wrong with a black clutch!
- The LipstickUslu AirlinesHAV HAVANA – Lipstick £19.95Lastly, to finish the outfit of a coating of vibrant red lipstick that compliments the shoes but also gives the outfit that timeless feminine touch.
For all items visit http://www.zalando.co.uk/
<a href="http://www.zalando.co.uk/fashion-frenzy/" target="_blank"><img
src="http://media.ztat.net/media/A1276/lp/data/images/downloads/fashion-flatrate/uk/fashion-logo-uk.png" border="0" title="zalando fashion frenzy " alt="zalando fashion frenzy" /></a>