Monday 30 January 2012

Dress Me Up


I love this look - so simple yet so quirky! That burgandy skirt will be mine... going to have to purchase it sharpish! I'm also loving the grey wedge heel, so cute! All the garments from this look can be found on ASOS

Today is meant to be the first day back at Unni however we have had an email to say there are no seminars in week 1, so another day off! I think I will spend my time wisely and ebay some stuff (need to make money to purchased my newly desired skirt!). 

Also, the giveaway is now closed, I will be contacting the lucky winner today so keep an  eye out on your inbox! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this look xx
    I wanted to invite you to check out my fab 200 follower giveaway the winner will receive £50 Mac products of their choice and a fantastic OPI designer nail polish xx Maybe we could follow each other through twitter,GFC and bloglovin xx Hope to see you over at my blog xx

    ReplyDelete